[Geany-devel] multi-plugin plugin - Re: Python plugin API

Jonas Haag jonas at xxxxx
Fri Jun 12 11:42:41 UTC 2009

Am 12.06.2009 13:25, schrieb Nick Treleaven:
So if we modified this to also be able to call a
> function in the C plugin, perhaps that function could handle looking up
> e.g. Python symbols in a script by name.
Well, this doesn't solve the registration problem, does it?

There's another way to make every Python plugin being registered
individually: Every python plugin uses an own .so C module. But that's
not a nice thing to have...