[Geany-devel] Restructuring the Geany-plugins project?

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Fri Jun 12 07:15:40 UTC 2009

Hi,

On Wed, 10 Jun 2009 16:41:19 +0200
Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:

> >And now my final point ;)
> >I'm ok with including my plugins to the big release but will keep on
> >doing separate releases at least for GeanyLaTeX from time to time where
>
> That's absolutely fine.

I've merged all of my plugins into common geany-plugins project. There
is only documentation of GeanyLaTeX missing were I’d like to provide
also the PDF as well as the HTML version inside tarball but due the
size this depends on your decision how we go on here.

By now I did not remove stand alone folders with build system since I
did not do a final decision by now how I will go on with independent
releases. For geanylipsum and geanysendmail it’s pretty much likely
that I will do remove them next time as well as I will keep it for
geanyLaTeX. However, for you to know is that I finished merging beside
the documentation point I’ve already mentioned.

Cheers,
Frank
--
Frank Lanitz <frank at frank.uvena.de>