[Geany-devel] Restructuring the Geany-plugins project?

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Fri Jun 5 15:35:17 UTC 2009

On Fri, 5 Jun 2009 17:03:00 +0200
Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:

> (not sure about the other plugins)

I can look after the geanylua plugin, I think that should be part of
the common release.

> So, I think if ever we need to find a solution for all or at least most
> plugins not only for some. And since Frank won't agree on the proposal
> of a common plugin project, I guess we will keep the current way with
> all its limitations as already pointed out and need to find workarounds
> or whatever for the translation issues and stuff.

Well, I think there will perhaps be people that only want SVN access,
not anything else. So I propose we use trunk, tags, branches for common
geany-plugins code, and make another path for devs that only want SVN
access, and move those folders there.

e.g.
trunk/
	configure.ac
	geanylua/
	etc
tags/
	geany-plugins-0.17
branches/
	geany-plugins-0.17
other/
	someproject/

Then the dev could also create their own tags etc. subdirectories, it
would be up to them.

Regards,
Nick