[Geany-devel] Restructuring the Geany-plugins project?

Yura Siamashka yurand2 at xxxxx
Thu Jun 4 13:13:38 UTC 2009

On Wed, 3 Jun 2009 20:02:07 +0200
Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:

> While discussing how a possible geany-plugins release could be done and
> what's necessary, we came across the idea of changing the above idea:
> give up the independence of each plugin and instead create one big
> project consisting of the various plugins but with only one build
> system. Following you'll find a list of pros and cons which instantly
> came to my mind as some kind of rationale.

I am perfectly fine with current state of things but I don't mind one big project idea too. So generally I don't care and will be fine with any decision made by people with strong opinion.

--
Yura Siamashka <yurand2 at gmail.com>