[Geany-devel] ANN: Configurable Build Menu Alpha in SVN

Thomas Martitz thomas.martitz at xxxxx
Fri Jul 31 20:48:22 UTC 2009

Enrico Tröger schrieb:
>> So a good debugging time in trunk is important.  As you said releasing
>> trunk before the merge will allow that time without the current
>> release getting too stale.
>>

> Yes.
> We will do a release in the middle or end of August. After that
> release, we can merge the build-system branch into trunk to get it
> tested and integrated cleanly without being in a hurry for a release.
> OK?
>
> Regards,
> Enrico

3-4 weeks seems plenty to iron out possible problems.

Anyway, I never use releases of Geany anyway; I just don't want to miss
new features or bug fixes in trunk while running the cool branch :P

Best regards.