[Geany-devel] ANN: Configurable Build Menu Alpha in SVN

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Tue Jul 21 03:22:22 UTC 2009

>>TODO List (Major items only)
>>
>>I don't know what the impact on plugins is yet, I tried to build the
>
> Any problems will quickly show up once the code is in trunk.

Plugins won't build, filetype.h now uses build.h which isn't installed
to /usr/local/include/geany/

I'm AC_illiterate, where do I put build.h to get it installed, is it
geany_include_HEADERS in src/Makefile.am ?

Or alternatively I could make the requirement go away since now the
GeanyFiletype structure only has pointers to GeanyBuildCommand, so it
doesn't actually need the definition.

Which is preferable from your point of view??