[Geany-devel] geany-plugins-0.17 released

Chow Loong Jin hyperair at xxxxx
Tue Jul 21 03:07:19 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 21,July,2009 11:03 AM, Lex Trotman wrote:
> Hi Chow,
>
> I had the following problem making the combined plugins on an older machine,
>
> aclocal: unrecognized option -- `--install'
>
> This was aclocal version 1.9.6 on Zen 4.2 (18 months old)
>
> Fixed with upgrade to aclocal 1.10.1
>
> Given that Geany still supports GTK 2.8 which is twice as old, the
> plugins may encounter even older tools.
>
> So the requirement for aclocal >?? needs to be documented somewhere or
> required somehow.

Hmm perhaps the autogen.sh script could be rewritten or taken from
elsewhere. Could you test if using Geany's autogen.sh script in the
geany-plugins directory works? Just copy it over and run ./autogen.sh.
You probably have to create a build/cache directory first beforehand.

--
Kind regards,
Chow Loong Jin