[Geany-devel] New plugin: embrace

Prim András pa at xxxxx
Fri Jul 17 19:49:23 UTC 2009

Hi all!

I wrote a plugin that embraces the selection in configurable text.
I made it with HTML in mind. It's possible to define variables which the
user can fill in a dialog, for example with a file selection dialog or a
comboBox with predefined values.

Screenshot:  http://primandras.hu/stuff/geany_embrace/screenshot.png
Some documentation: http://primandras.hu/stuff/geany_embrace/ConfigFile.html
The tar.gz: http://primandras.hu/stuff/geany_embrace/embrace-0.9.tar.gz

I'd like to contribute it in the geany-plugins project.
It still needs tidying and stuff. For example I tried to set different
set of key bindings for different filetypes and dynamically change them
when the user switches documents (so the same key combinations could be
re-used) but now only those appear in the key binding setting dialog,
which apply to the filetype visible at plugin_init() (However using the
same key combination on different documents does work as expected.)

Best regards!
András Prim