[Geany-devel] ANN: Configurable Build Menu Alpha in SVN

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Fri Jul 17 08:13:18 UTC 2009

Enrico,

>> Otherwise, tell me exactly what's the problem, then I'll have a look.
>>

> Now I know where I'll have a look first, it probably just needs to
> point to the right menu items again.

Ok, I'm lost again, for me the build toolbar menu is never enabled,
the toolbutton is there ok and works but wrong.  I can't find where
the menu is enabled?

The build toolbar button runs the compile command.  This is because
the  build_toolbutton_build_clicked user_data is always 0.  It used to
be GBO_BUILD.  Where is it set now?