[Geany-devel] ANN: Configurable Build Menu Alpha in SVN

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Thu Jul 16 16:11:50 UTC 2009

On Mon, 13 Jul 2009 01:37:51 +0200, Thomas wrote:

>The patch is made off the branch, I'm fairly sure (going by the IRC
>bot) that there hasn't been much commits in the meantime.

Never ever trust this bot, really :).
For two reasons: first, the bot relies on the Sourceforge commit mails,
which seem to work reliable lately but this wasn't always the case.
And then, the bot sometimes get off the network, or it dies because of
a reboot of the host or because of network problems.

svn up && svn info

is more reliable even though slower.