[Geany-devel] ANN: Configurable Build Menu Alpha in SVN

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Mon Jul 13 12:34:03 UTC 2009

2009/7/13 Thomas Martitz <thomas.martitz at student.htw-berlin.de>

> Lex Trotman schrieb:
>

>>        I tried to apply your patch to my working copy but 25 out of
>>        27 chunks were rejected, thats the problem with patches on a
>>        rapidly changing source.
>>

>>    The patch is made off the branch, I'm fairly sure (going by the
>>    IRC bot) that there hasn't been much commits in the meantime.
>>

>> Oh yes, It must have been made out of the branch, the trunk build.c is
>> VERY different, this build.c is a significant re-write.  The problem most
>> likely is that there are still significant things being done to build.c to
>> reduce the list of known bugs, limits and incompletes.
>>

> Alright, I did a svn up in the branch, at it's still at r3952. And my patch
> is against that revision.
> Could it be local changes on your side?

Most probably, as I said its still under active development, but at the
moment I have a persistent crash so I don't want to commit a more broken
program than is already there :-(

Cheers
lex