[Geany-devel] ANN: Configurable Build Menu Alpha in SVN

Thomas Martitz thomas.martitz at xxxxx
Mon Jul 13 06:42:35 UTC 2009

Lex Trotman schrieb:

> I'm not entirely satisfied by this approach since I usually have
> multiple things on the go at once, and having to change the configured
> directory each time I change what I'm working on is not nice (but at
> least with the common one I would only have to change it in one
> spot).  So maybe a popup to ask for the directory, that remembers the
> current value (so running a make the same as the last is just shift+f9
> return) and has past values in a dropdown, might be needed sooner than
> I implied above.

Well, I haven't evens started to integrate that field, so it's a bit
early to assume how it would behave.

I pretty much planned that it would fill the appropriate defaults if
they're empty. And very few special characters which for example expand
to the file's path (i.e. more than just %e and %f). That would make it
pretty easy.