[Geany-devel] ANN: Configurable Build Menu Alpha in SVN

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Mon Jul 13 02:24:53 UTC 2009

Andreas,

I can't repeat it here, if you can get it to occur repeatedly please run
Geany in the debugger and attach the backtrace (bt command) and the project
settings/file.
Actually my 0.17 did crash on closing yesterday, but it had been running all
day and I figured it was just tired;-) but maybe there is an intermittent
problem in the underlying code, anyway lets see if you can get the
backtrace.