[Geany-devel] question about templates

Andreas Mokros am at xxxxx
Mon Jul 13 00:52:54 UTC 2009

On Thu, 9 Jul 2009 16:25:09 +0200
Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:
> >Well, parse_cpp_function_at_line() *should* actually work with haxe
> >then at first glance. Maybe symbols_get_current_function does
> >something wrong? I'll try to debug it ...
> Cool, much appreciated.

Seems like the symbol parser for haxe is the cause.
There are many different parsers in the /tagmanager directory. Where do
they come from?
The ActionScript parser e.g. uses some regex and recognizes function
scopes quite good at least. The haxe parser does without regex and
misses all private functions e.g.
Is there some documentation for writing a tagmanager parser somewhere?

--
Mockey