[Geany-devel] ANN: Configurable Build Menu Alpha in SVN

Andreas Mokros am at xxxxx
Sun Jul 12 17:43:56 UTC 2009

Hi.

This is a great addition, thanks.
A couple of quick remarks before I'll test it further:

On Thu, 9 Jul 2009 17:25:33 +1000
Lex Trotman <elextr at gmail.com> wrote:
> - Configuration sourced from project if open, preferences, filetypes,
> defaults (in that order)

Can it be that you don't take the user-defined filedefs
under ~/.config/geany/filedefs into account? I have an own filedef for
haxe e.g. but the configuration dialog shows the compile and execute
entries of the general filedef.

> - The maximum number of items in each section of the build menu is
> configurable

Where can that be configured?

> - New configuration dialog in the build menu

There's a typo: "Non Filetype Commands" and "Execute Commands" instead
of "Comamnds", but I guess the dialog is preliminary for testing anyway.

--
Mockey