[Geany-devel] C++ file-type extensions

Yves Pausch devel at xxxxx
Thu Jul 9 07:01:32 UTC 2009

On 07/09/2009 12:29 AM, Enrico Tröger wrote:
> On Wed, 8 Jul 2009 20:09:14 +0200, Enrico wrote:
>

>> On Wed, 8 Jul 2009 16:46:59 +0200 (MEST), Yves wrote:

Thank you for clarifying things up a little. By now I only thought of
syntax highlighting of C as a subset of C++.

Back to the ipp issue. Those files contain the general and/or
specialized template class or function implementation if it f.e. won't
be done inline. C++ template libraries contain a bunch of those
generally. BTW some time ago we already ask Neil Hodgson to add it into
Scite and he did.

Cheers, Yves.