[Geany-devel] C++ file-type extensions

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Wed Jul 8 22:29:33 UTC 2009

On Wed, 8 Jul 2009 20:09:14 +0200, Enrico wrote:

>On Wed, 8 Jul 2009 16:46:59 +0200 (MEST), Yves wrote:

One more note to clarify this a bit:
if we would set *.h as a C++ extension, opened C .h files would be
still highlighted of course even though as C++. From the highlighting
point of view this won't make much difference. But opening C header
files as C++ will affect the symbol parsing code and also
the autocompletions.
Additionally it might affect future changes in the build system (see
build-system branch in SVN).