[Geany-devel] Plugin for haxe-completion

Andreas Mokros am at xxxxx
Sun Jul 5 17:19:30 UTC 2009

On Sun, 5 Jul 2009 18:58:22 +0200
Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:
> We are using the autocompletion list in Geany *and* we are using a
> userlist with index 1. So you need to use index 2 or above.
> Sorry for the confusion, I had a look at the code and still failed.
> /me hides.
> I was really sure SCI_AUTOCSETSEPARATOR can be set for each list but
> you are right, it is set for all lists. So, you are stuck to '\n'.

OK. No problem.

> Maybe SCI_AUTOCCANCEL helps you if called before or after your list is
> shown but really not sure without knowing your code.

I had a brief look at your actest-code and it seems I have to change my
notify-function (returning TRUE only when needed). And probably using a
user list is better ...

--
Mockey