[Geany-devel] question about templates

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sun Jul 5 14:47:23 UTC 2009

On Sat, 4 Jul 2009 18:54:56 +0200, Andreas wrote:

>On Sat, 4 Jul 2009 15:34:57 +0200
>Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:
>> Changing comment_open and comment_close in filetypes.haxe should
>> help.
>
>No, that was my first thought also. But that doesn't change anything
>about the comment-style for header and function description.

Yeah, sorry again. It *should* that but it doesn't do yet :(.
Have a look at src/templates.c make_comment_block() and remove the case
for Haxe. I guess blackdog preferred the // style when we added the
filetype. Not sure what's best as the default.
We should rewrite this function so that it uses the
comment_open/comment_close settings but there is still the lack for the
line_prefix information. We could either add line_prefix to the
filetype definition files or magically guess it. But I don't like both
ways that much. Not sure what to do best.

>> Sure. Maybe also contact blackdog who contributed this list IIRC.
>
>I'll ask in the haxe mailing-list, if there is an official
>keyword-list. In the current list, there are definitely some keywords

Ok, keep us up2date.