[Geany-devel] Plugin for haxe-completion

Andreas Mokros am at xxxxx
Sat Jul 4 22:04:15 UTC 2009

On Sat, 4 Jul 2009 15:32:20 +0200
Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:
> You want to return TRUE if your haxe_completion() code
> does display your userlist and return FALSE if not. This should do the
> trick.

Thanks for the hint. This is working great now.

On Sat, 4 Jul 2009 18:19:35 +0200
Andreas Mokros <am at medienpensionat.com> wrote:
> > >Another question: It seems that you use "\n" as a separator
> > Er, this is completely up to you which character you use assuming
> > you are using your own userlist (index > 1).
> Hmm, I don't know what you mean by "userlist (index > 1)" actually.

Ah, I just saw that user lists are another Scintilla feature. Sorry, I
just started with all this GTK and Scintilla stuff. Is it better to use
user lists? And does index > 1 mean that you use index = 1 in Geany and
anything above is free to use?
The separator for user lists is also set with SCI_AUTOCSETSEPARATOR,
though, right? So if I'd set my own separator it would influence
other lists as well, wouldn't it? I have no problem with "\n". I just
wanted to know if it's the general separator to use for lists in
Geany ...

--
Mockey