[Geany-devel] Plugin for haxe-completion

Andreas Mokros am at xxxxx
Sat Jul 4 16:19:35 UTC 2009

On Sat, 4 Jul 2009 15:32:20 +0200
Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:
> This is why the editor-notify handler can stop the default handler
> from being invoked. You want to return TRUE if your haxe_completion()
> code does display your userlist and return FALSE if not. This should
> do the trick.

Ah, yes. I will try this. Will have to set a flag somewhere I think.

> >Another question: It seems that you use "\n" as a separator
> Er, this is completely up to you which character you use assuming you
> are using your own userlist (index > 1).

Hmm, I don't know what you mean by "userlist (index > 1)" actually. I'm
using:

scintilla_send_message(sci, SCI_AUTOCSHOW, 0, (sptr_t)compl_text);

to show the autocompletion list. And compl_text is a gchar that has
to be separated with "\n".

--
Mockey