[Geany-devel] Plugin for haxe-completion

Andreas Mokros am at xxxxx
Sat Jul 4 11:38:58 UTC 2009

Hi.

On Mon, 29 Jun 2009 23:53:26 +0200
Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:
> For general SVN write access, just tell me your Sourceforge username,
> then I add you to project.

Username is: mockey. But no need to hurry. I want to do some more
testing (especially on Windows) before I commit something.

> It depends what haxe_completion() actually will do. But for now, it
> should be ok.

haxe_completion runs the haxe compiler with some special parameters and
then spits out some XML which I show as an autocomplete list (or a
calltip). Works pretty good and proves to be really useful :-)

One thing which is a bit disturbing though is that when I have
automatic symbol completion turned on, after the set number of chars
the symbol list sometimes appears and my list disappears. I think
automatic symbol completion is pretty useful otherwise, so I don't want
to switch it off completely. Would it be possible to disable it
temporarily (for as long as my list is shown)?
Another question: It seems that you use "\n" as a separator in the
completion lists (" " seems to be the default). Will I stay like this or
should I better check with SCI_AUTOCGETSEPARATOR?

--
Mockey