[Geany-devel] RFC: Plugin installation path for documentation

Yura Siamashka yurand2 at xxxxx
Wed Jan 28 19:51:54 UTC 2009

On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 16:28:33 +0100
Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:

> Though this doesn't change anything on the original topic. I guess
> beside me and Nick, the others still would prefer the plugins docdir in
> Geany's docdir?

Actually I am not all for Geany's docdir.

So my suggestion:

$prefix/share/doc/geany/plugins/${pluginname} should be used for plugins shipped with Geany:
$prefix/share/doc/geany-plugins/${pluginname} should be used for all external plugins (both geany-plugins project and external ones).

--
Yura Siamashka <yurand2 at gmail.com>