[Geany-devel] RFC: Plugin installation path for documentation

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Wed Jan 28 15:28:33 UTC 2009

On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 09:44:43 +0200, Yura Siamashka <yurand2 at gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 19:57:01 +0100
>Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:
>

>> Anyway, as the subject says RFC, this is a discussion and if you all
>> still want to put plugin doc files in Geany's docdir, hmm, ok.
>
>Please consider implementing "Help" button in plugin manager dialog,

this is a good idea.
Not sure whether we will get to it in time before the 0.16 release but
I think it's worth adding it.

>it will be more easy if documentation is placed in one place.

Though this doesn't change anything on the original topic. I guess
beside me and Nick, the others still would prefer the plugins docdir in
Geany's docdir?

And of course, this is all optional, nobody is forced to do anything in
the way we want, my intention was just to find a recommendation,