[Geany-devel] [ geany-Bugs-2519094 ] GFileMonitor and g_object_ref

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Thu Jan 22 20:42:48 UTC 2009

On Thu, 22 Jan 2009 10:15:40 +0200, Atanas Beloborodov
<a.beloborodov at viscomp.bg> wrote:

>Enrico Tröger wrote :
>
>> If you could, please try SVN r3495, things should be better now, I
>> hope.
>Sorry for my leater reponse,i really have a lot hard work these day`s.
>> Do you still get these critical warnings?
>> GDB should stop on them when Geany is started within gdb and with
>> '--g-fatal-warnings'. Then it stops and after you typed 'bt' it
>> should give a backtrace which would help to find the cause for these
>> messages. Though it's likely that these are unrelated to GIO
>> problems.
>>

>> Regards,
>> Enrico
>>
>Now i`m with svn r3499 and there is no bug or any warnings  :)
>
>When i edit file with tow editor`s Geany works as expected - tab
>becomes orange color and there is no probles when save/type after
>every word. :)

Cool.

>P.S.  Now i have a little question.How i can add a menu, or just
>define a class, such as Tools -> Create Class -> Some other language
>class. I cannot found nothing in manual. Maybe i`m wrong...

This is not (yet?) possible.
Currently, the GTK+ and C++ class templates are hardcoded in the
classbuilder plugin. It's a pitty.
If anyone wants to improve this, patches are welcome :).