[Geany-devel] [ geany-Bugs-2519094 ] GFileMonitor and g_object_ref

Atanas Beloborodov a.beloborodov at xxxxx
Thu Jan 22 08:15:40 UTC 2009

Enrico Tröger wrote :

> If you could, please try SVN r3495, things should be better now, I hope.

Sorry for my leater reponse,i really have a lot hard work these day`s.
> Do you still get these critical warnings?
> GDB should stop on them when Geany is started within gdb and with
> '--g-fatal-warnings'. Then it stops and after you typed 'bt' it should
> give a backtrace which would help to find the cause for these messages.
> Though it's likely that these are unrelated to GIO problems.
>

> Regards,
> Enrico

Now i`m with svn r3499 and there is no bug or any warnings  :)

When i edit file with tow editor`s Geany works as expected - tab becomes
orange color and there is no probles when save/type after every word. :)

P.S.  Now i have a little question.How i can add a menu, or just define
a class, such as Tools -> Create Class -> Some other language class. I
cannot found nothing in manual. Maybe i`m wrong...

Thanks for great work ! :)

Atanas Beloborodov
Practitioner
a.beloborodov at viscomp.bg <mailto:a.beloborodov at viscomp.bg>