[Geany-devel] ADA Source Highlighting

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sun Jan 4 16:04:44 UTC 2009

On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 14:22:51 +0100, Philipp Gildein
<philipp at gildein.com> wrote:

Hi Philipp,

>I got some free time during the holidays and created a patch to add
>highlighting for Ada source code.

Many, many thanks. Patch committed in SVN r3444.

>Seems to work for me. If anyone got any suggestions or additions to the
>patch. Please let me know.

The patch was basically complete, good job. Only a few things were
missing like relevant if's in src/editor.c is_comment_style() and
is_string_style() but this doesn't matter much, I just added them.

And I changed the build command from
gnatbind "%e" && gnatlink "%e"
gnatmake "%e"

which seems to do the same. I was just not happy about the && in the
command.