[Geany-devel] Geanydebug big endian elf patch

Cameron Hart cam at xxxxx
Sun Jan 4 03:33:43 UTC 2009

I've attached an updated patch file which works against the current
trunk version of geanygdb.

I thought I had followed the coding style in the existing plugin,
although it looks like it has changed a little between the tar version I
originally created the patch against and the current SVN version. If
there's any stylistic things you'd like me to change please let me know
more specifically.

Regards,
Cameron.