[Geany-devel] ANN: GeanySendMail 0.4.1

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Sat Feb 14 14:48:07 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I'm happy to announce a new version of GeanySendMail plugin, a little
plugin for Geany to send a document as attachment using the preferred
mail client.

This release is just a maintenance release to make usage of some
extension of Geany's plugin API introduced with Geany 0.16. No features
were added here.

This version depends on Geany 0.16. If you are using Geany 0.15 you
can still go on using version 0.4 of that plugin - no feature gets lost.

I've uploaded the source code as well as updated the website.

Website:
http://frank.uvena.de/en/Geany/geanysendmail/

Downloadlink:
http://frank.uvena.de/files/geany/geanysendmail-0.4.1.tar.gz