[Geany-devel] Patches for sm branch

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Wed Dec 23 17:51:30 UTC 2009

On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 01:08:00 +0300, Eugene wrote:

Hey Eugene,

>First, I'd like to say sorry about tons of emails I sent last time by
>accident. Actually I did not notice that until I took a look at
>geany-devel archives tomorrow. Definitely, the experiment with `git
>format-patch' was unsuccessful...
>
>Second, there was a little question in my previous mail. As I did not
>receive any answer, I decided to make code changes as little as

Sorry for not replying to you earlier.
I was busy with other things, Nick has also been away from computer for
other reasons. Sorry.

I won't commit your patches, I leave this to Nick as he started working
on the code with you. I think I'll have a look at them later this week
anyway and give feedback if I think it's necessary :).