[Geany-devel] Using Geany for VHDL / Verilog

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Mon Dec 7 17:57:18 UTC 2009

On Fri, 27 Nov 2009 20:02:45 +0000
Kelvin Gardiner <kelvin at mbmn.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've attached a number of patches and new files to add Verilog syntax
> highlighting and symbols. I've taken the Verilog lexer directly from
> Scintilla.

Thanks for the patch & sorry for the slow response. It's now applied in
SVN, with some changes:

Adjusted some styleset_verilog_init allocations that were too big.
Removed the commented VHDL symbols.c lines (not sure what they were
for).
Added a get.h include to verilog.c to fix build.

BTW You might like to use the 'svn diff >patch.diff' command another
time as it's probably easier than diffing each file manually ;-)

Regards,
Nick