[Geany-devel] txt2tags tagmanager patch

Forgeot Eric eforgeot at xxxxx
Fri Aug 28 18:37:20 UTC 2009

Here is my SVN patch in attachment, for getting the txt2tags headers in the Symbols panel in geany. (I co the svn this evening so it should be up to date)

I understand it could be better looking (it's just working but there is no hideable hierarchy with the different headers), but once the txt2tags declaration will be in the svn it will be easier to update only one file: tagmanager/txt2tags.c

You can test this with for example:
http://txt2tags.sourceforge.net/features.t2t

Is it possible to register the option "sort it by appearance" by default instead of by name in a tagmanager definition ?

>so could you try to get your scintilla lexer into the official project please?

good idea, I'll do it this way then, I think it's better to propose this upstream.