[Geany-devel] Re : Re: porting the txt2tags syntax on Geany

Forgeot Eric eforgeot at xxxxx
Fri Aug 28 10:33:47 UTC 2009

Thank you Nick,

In fact what I was looking for was not the Scintilla lexer (not at this point though), but the TagManager parser which definitions are stored into tagmanager. I modified the markdown.c according to this, and it's working fine, so I can try to adapt it in a real definition for txt2tags now, according to the HACKING file.

I'll tell you later when I get something usable for Geany.