[Geany-devel] ANN: Configurable build beta in trunk

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Thu Aug 27 13:55:38 UTC 2009

On Thu, 27 Aug 2009 11:10:51 +1000
Lex Trotman <elextr at gmail.com> wrote:

> > 1. Make keybindings don't work properly. The Make All keybinding seems
> > to run the Compile command (e.g. for C source files). The Make Object
> > keybinding doesn't do anything at all.
>
> Patch for keybindings.c attached

Applied, thanks.

> > 2. I think the current working directory should be used by default for
> > Make Object, not the project directory - presumably that doesn't work
> > even for a non-recursive makefile as the relative path isn't there. (I
> > mean for source files in a subdirectory from the project base path).
> > This would preserve pre-merge behaviour.
>
> Fixed in SVN

Thanks.

Personally I prefer the old way of using %p rather than having to press
the button to set the make paths, why did it change?

> & for make custom for which the same argument holds.
>

> > 3. My Compile keybinding is set to F8, but the menu accelerator doesn't
> > seem to get set. The other build KB accels seem to be there OK.
> >

> fixed in SVN

Thanks again ;-)

Regards,
Nick