[Geany-devel] intltool usage question

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Wed Aug 26 05:13:11 UTC 2009

2009/8/26 Nick Treleaven <nick.treleaven at btinternet.com>:

> Yes, but any default string could be added to the codebase for
> translations, not just compile and build. Assuming it's a 'general'
> kind of menu label, things which would be useful for several filetypes.

All the strings in the code that appear as labels should already be
marked for translation, if I missed any thats a bug :-)

There isn't any way of changing the default label string to a
different default depending on filetype.  The intention is that if you
want to change a filetype menu label it is configured in the filetypes
file along with the command and overrides the default.

Let me look at a possible solution in a few days.