[Geany-devel] Build-system merge

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Thu Aug 20 13:12:32 UTC 2009

Hi Nick, sorry for the serial posting.

My partner just came home & she said that there are problems mixing
pre-1.5 and post-1.5 clients because the former won't create
information that the latter require when merging.  Where she works had
problems with this until they understood the cause.  This is most
likely why the original branch you created with a 1.4 client was
corrupted when I merged it with a 1.5 client.  The manual specifically
recommends against mixing client versions and recommends upgrading to
1.5.