[Geany-devel] Killing Builds

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Tue Aug 18 23:53:02 UTC 2009

2009/8/19 Thomas Martitz <thomas.martitz at student.htw-berlin.de>:
> Lex Trotman schrieb:
>>
>> Urm Thomas' post just came through, I guess showing the terminal is an
>> issue with execute menu items, although it ensures that there is
>> somewhere for panic messages from the script to go.
>>
>> Is the kill going to be used that often by most users to make it worth
>> adding extra handling?
>>
>> Cheers
>> Lex
>>

> Can it at least be auto closed, say if the script returned success (i.e. 0)?

Well we *don't* want normal executes to do that,output should be shown
even if the program ran successfully, so some configuration is needed.
 I don't know how easy it would be to do either, it has to work for
external terminals and for VTE if thats what is being used.  Oh and
potentially for windows when builds are corrected to be asynchronous
again.