[Geany-devel] ANN: New Release: Geany 0.18

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Mon Aug 17 22:05:59 UTC 2009

On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 03:39:53 +0300, Yura wrote:

>On Sun, 16 Aug 2009 20:45:00 +0200
>Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:
>
>> we are happy to announce a new release of Geany!
>
>It seems that KP_End and KP_Home keys don't work in 0.18. End and Home
>key works fine. In 0.17 End, Home, KP_End and KP_Home works fine.
>Tested at work and at home (x86 and amd64).

Thanks for reporting.
They indeed broke. I think this should be fixed now in SVN by mapping
the numpad keys to their "normal" equivalents, the code is based on the
same thing happening in Scintilla.

If it doesn't work or breaks something else or not all necessary keys
were mapped, just tell us, as usual :).