[Geany-devel] sciwrappers.h not compilable ?

Thomas Martitz thomas.martitz at xxxxx
Sun Aug 16 19:50:14 UTC 2009

Enrico Tröger schrieb:
> On Sun, 16 Aug 2009 21:11:51 +0200, Cédric wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> answering your mails is hard the way you quote.
>
> About your initial question abut including sciwrappers.h:
> the order of header includes is important, I think I already told
> you that in another thread.
> First include geany.h, then other Geany includes like document.c or
> sciwrappers.h, then include pluginmacros.h and geanyfunctions.h. You
> can't include headers randomly. See other plugins how they do it.

I think this situation is suboptimal.

A way to work around at least is to add some #warning (or even #error), like

#ifndef GEANY_H
#warning geany.h needs to be included before this file
#endif

in sciwrappers.h for example.

Best regards.