[Geany-devel] sciwrappers.h not compilable ?

Cédric Tabin tabin.cedric at xxxxx
Sun Aug 16 19:11:51 UTC 2009

Hello,

Okay thanks it compiles now :) But I still have a problem with a function
which is into sciwrapper.h. When I launch geany and open the debug messages
it says :

Can't load plugin: /usr/local/lib/geany/pretty-print.so: undefined symbol:
sci_scroll_columns

I also added the -Wall options into Makefile.am and no warnings is printed
when I compile (in fact it seems to find the right function), but the linker
don't.... Any idea ?

Thanks & regards,
Cedric

On Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 8:50 PM, Colomban Wendling <