[Geany-devel] ANN: New Release: Geany 0.18
enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sun Aug 16 18:45:00 UTC 2009
we are happy to announce a new release of Geany!
For a comprehensive list of changes in Geany 0.18, please see
http://www.geany.org/Documentation/ReleaseNotes. A very detailed and
complete list of changes can be found in the ChangeLog, included in the
source packages as well as in the Windows binary files.
Some of the highlights:
* Implement a graphical toolbar editor.
* Add 'Replace' toolbar button
* Implement Most-Recently-Used document switching when pressing
'Switch to last used document' keybinding (Ctrl-Tab).
* Add 'Reflow lines/block' keybinding, (Ctrl-J).
* Support 'tab indents, space aligns' style when indenting.
* Add 'Autocomplete all words in document' pref; also used when
forcing autocompletion and there's no symbol names to show.
* Reload color schemes via Tools menu.
* Implement named styles support for filetypes.* using a
filetypes.common [named_styles] section; used as
"style=named_style,bold". (See the manual for details).
* Allow indentation of wrapped lines (see style 'line_wrap_indent').
* Add Markdown filetype (thanks to Jon Strait).
* Minor improvements for filetypes: Fortran, Haxe, HTML, Lua, Matlab,
Pascal, Python, Tcl
* Added translations: lb, sl, pt_PT
* Updated translations: ca, cs, de, en_GB, fi, fr, ja, pt_BR, ru, tr
We want to thank all translators who have updated their translations in
this release as well as all people who contributed to this release with
patches, feedback, bug reports and so on. Thank you!
All downloads can be found on http://download.geany.org.
>From this release on, the release files are not available through the
Sourceforge.net mirrors anymore. Please use http://download.geany.org as
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 197 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Devel