[Geany-devel] ANN: Configurable Build Menu Alpha in SVN

Thomas Martitz thomas.martitz at xxxxx
Sun Aug 16 00:11:59 UTC 2009

Lex Trotman schrieb:
> Hi All,
>
> The first alpha release of a version of Geany with flexible
> configuration of the Build Menu is available in the build-system
> branch of svn,
>  https://geany.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/geany/branches/build-system/

I'm loving this branch already, and use it on a daily basis (no major
problems so far).

However, it IMO lacks something important: A away to cancel the
processes. I'm right now forced to switch to the VTE to type "killall -9
make" which isn't nice you know.
The classic way, that the compile button turns into a stop button while
compiling doesn't seem to work.

Best regards.