[Geany-devel] Geany Plugin with Libxml

Cédric Tabin tabin.cedric at xxxxx
Sun Aug 9 16:37:34 UTC 2009

Hi Enrico,

Thanks for your advices. Since I don't develop pretty much in C, I don't
know the geany-standards very well. I'll correct that :-) For formatting the
current selection there are two technical problems I see :
- The selected text must be a valid XML (from start node to its closing
tag).
- How do I get the depth of the selected node ?

Currently, my parser just take a char* and formats it, so I can send it the
selection (since it is a XML) and it will format it. I didn't have care of
just formatting one part, but maybe I'll try in a futur version :-)

I just sent you a request to join the geany project on sourceforge.

Best regards,
Cedric