[Geany-devel] Geany Plugin with Libxml

Cédric Tabin tabin.cedric at xxxxx
Sat Aug 8 10:55:58 UTC 2009

Hi Frank,

Thanks for the information ! The code currently doesn't support the DOCTYPE
header (I'll add it asap), but should work with other XML. Are you running
on Ubuntu ? How did you install the plugin ? My friend compiles it, but even
if the so was into the ~/.config/geany/plugins folder, he couldn't see it in
Plugin Manager...

Kind regards,
Cedric