[Geany-devel] Geany Plugin with Libxml

Cédric Tabin tabin.cedric at xxxxx
Fri Aug 7 22:43:04 UTC 2009

Hello,

Here is the full code of my plugin and the script I use to create the .so
file. Let me know if someone can run it on another platform instead of
Gentoo.
Some feedback would be also really appreciated :-)

Can you just give me the start point into the doc : I wanna add a panel into
the preferences for my plugin. How must I proceed ?

Best regards,
Cedric