[Geany-devel] Build System Recent Commit

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Thu Apr 30 08:11:19 UTC 2009

Hi Guys,

Sorry for no progress, Ive been busy finishing off work as my contract ends
at the end of the month (TODAY!!!).

Now I will have time to finish what I set out to do for you since it is
likely to be a while before the next contract starts.

I just committed to build-system a change to add a build commands tab to the
project properties dialog to save project commands from.

To save you building the branch, I've attached a screen shot.  The XXX will
of course have the correct filetype when some code gets behind the dialog.

I propose to use the same for the Build menu 'set build commands' (or
whatever we are calling it) dialog.

After some thought I propose to put the error regex in both because as you
change the compiler it is likely that you may need to change the regex.  So
having one associated with each set of commands is useful.

I appreciate that there will probably be no comments til after the 0.17
release.  I'll just keep plodding on.

PS Enrico, I can't help with the Addons problem since I am Autotools
illiterate, I didn't even *look* in configure.in or I'd have seen the todo.
Some of these build-system changes are to allow me to use alternatives to
Autotools..