[Geany-devel] Win32 Compiling Issues

Joshua Leung aligorith at xxxxx
Wed Apr 29 22:07:05 UTC 2009

Hey,

Ahh... that makes sense. I've replaced my libs folder with the package you
mentioned. However, I also needed to redownload
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/binaries/win32/dependencies/libiconv-1.9.1.bin.woe32.zipto
get things to compile.

By the way, is there any way to get make to not print the commands it uses?

.. Now on to making a few hacks on the symbol list :D ...

Regards,
Aligorith