[Geany-devel] Deep editor customization....

Jimmy Paillet jimmy.paillet at xxxxx
Tue Apr 28 09:11:09 UTC 2009

>I would definitely love it, it looks fantastic. I'm not sure if it
>counts as bloat if scintilla already implements it.

>Btw, what font are you using there? The one with the slightly rotated
>'e' I mean

>Best regards.

The font is Monofur, a font that deserved to be known more in the small and
rather unexciting world of free Monospace fonts....

it can be pick up on dafont.com...

As for the rest, I'm of course not talking about reimplementing what
scintilla does....
currently I just force geany to setup more scintilla parameters, that's
all...no crazy coding...i just needed to find where in the code to it and
play around with parameters...

so when I say implement, i just mean a proper scheme to allow a user to
setup those parametes without modifying the source code by hand...(something
like a filetype.toto.extended....)

cheers,
jimmy