[Geany-devel] Deep editor customization....

Thomas Martitz thomas.martitz at xxxxx
Mon Apr 27 17:25:01 UTC 2009

Jimmy Paillet schrieb:
<http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/4089/geanyscreenshot.png>

> I'm kinda testing the water here...if this extra customization matters
> to people, I could clean up my hacks...and come up (or anyone willing
> to) come up with a system to implement it...
>
> in any case, it would be nice to have this possibilites mentionned in
> Hacking Geany at least...I'm sure some people would be glad to find
> the infos...
>
> Cheers,
> Jimmy

I would definitely love it, it looks fantastic. I'm not sure if it
counts as bloat if scintilla already implements it.

Btw, what font are you using there? The one with the slightly rotated
'e' I mean

Best regards.