[Geany-devel] [Geany] Generalisation of build system

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Fri Oct 10 14:24:25 UTC 2008

On Thu, 9 Oct 2008 23:43:16 +1100
"Lex Trotman" <elextr at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Could you send the geany.txt file so I can diff it?
>

> Ok,I  was just looking for a way of making changes visible easily,
> personally I have trouble reading diffs of any substantial size.

I use Meld:
http://meld.sourceforge.net/

> No problem, we can each use our own method for finding the changes and
> exchange the .txt file, attached.

Thanks. I'll commit it to an SVN branch and post back here with
comments.

> Once we get over the hurdle of this first set of changes we can also
> discuss individual items in the ML without the whole .txt file but
> the initial changes were IMO too big to just put the diffs here.

OK, I think bigger conceptual changes can be discussed on the geany
users list, but implementation details here on geany-devel.

Regards,
Nick